This is a package of C#, VB.NET Example Project for
Spire.PDF for .NET.
Spire.PDF for .NET is a professional .NET PDF component which enables you to generate, read, edit and manipulate PDF documents in C#, VB.NET. It can be generally applied in
server-side (ASP.NET or any other environment) or with Windows Forms applications without installing Adobe Acrobat
or any other external libraries.
Many features are supported in Spire.PDF for .NET. First let us have a first glance of this .NET PDF component.
First Sight of Spire.PDF for .NET
1. Generate PDF File
Spire.PDF for .NET enables users to create PDF file from webpage(html, htm, aspx), image(jpg, jpeg, png, bmp, tiff, gif, ico etc), text and export datatable from database to PDF. It also supports to generate PDF/A-1b, PDF/x1a,
2001 Compliance, standard PDF file. Furthermore, along with Spire.Doc for .NET and Spire.XLS or .NET, it can convert Word doc/docx, Excel xls/xlsx, Image, XPS, HTML, RTF and XML to PDF. At the same time, it also support converting PDF to Image, word and XPS.
2. Read PDF File
Spire.PDF for .NET allows you to extract PDF text both in plain format and special format such as it can read PDF text which is written from right to left, such as Herbrew. Images of different formats and PDF attachments also
can be extracted. Here shows an image of reading PDF.
3. Edit PDF File
This PDF component has rich features in editing PDF file. It supports to set text format and edit PDF page in multiple ways. Here is a simple list:
- Text: draw text and set text format
- Image: draw PDF images and different kinds of shapes
- Table: draw PDF table including simple table, nested table and image table,
- Watermark: add both text watermark and image watermark
- Header and footer
- Attachment: add attachments, read attachments and remove attachments
- Hyperlink: link and anchor link
- List: Simple list and multi-level list
- Action: action and action chain
- Automatic Field
4. Manipulate PDF File
There a lot of PDF tasks can be operated by using this .NET PDF library. You can merge PDF files into one PDF as well as split a huge PDF with the given number range accordingly. Furthermore, it can protect your PDF document
by encryption with both owner password and user password, create PDF digital signature. If you do not need to lock your PDF, you can decrypt it quickly. Besides, you can set PDF property, PDF template and view preference as you like. Finally, webpage, image
and text all can be converted to PDF which are already referred above. Form below picture, you can view most features of editing and handling PDF document clearly.
5. Spire.PDF has been updated to v3.5
New features of Spire.PDF 3.5:
- Add new method to change the highlight color.
- Add new properties to apply the template when create new page.
- Add new method to fill the barcode xfa from field.
- Add new method to get the CMYK image from PDF.
- Add new feature to support varying DPI settings when printing.
- Add mediabox property in page.
New features of Spire.PDF 3.4:
- Change PDF page size.
- Add form fields to an existing PDF.
- Convert PDF file to word document. (PDF to .doc)
Free Trial of Spire.PDF for .NET
Spire.PDF for .NET is a commercial PDF library used in .NET applications. You can
download Spire.PDF for .NET and install it on your system. After adding Spire.Pdf dll, when it works, it will
in evaluation mode. Such an evaluation warning will be removed only when you purchase a license.
Feedback and Support
E-iceblue welcomes any kind of questions, bug reports and feedback aout this product from our customers. As long as you leave them on Spire.PDF or .NET
contact us by e-mail, we will offer full support within one business day.
Product Home: Spire.PDF for .NET
Download Spire.PDF for .NET
Forum: Spire.PDF for .NET Forum
Spire.PDF Technical Articles